Will You Get Ahead?
By Marty Nemko
Answer these true-false questions. The more trues, the more
likely you'll move up.
1. You add more value to your organization than most of your co-workers.
2. Colleagues often seek your counsel.
3. Your department is well-regarded.
4. Your boss is well-regarded.
5. You do important work.
6. You're upgrading your skills.
7. You've cultivated important allies in and outside your organization.
8. If you were the boss, you would hire yourself.
© Marty Nemko 2004-2018. Usage Rights